[Strawbale] convection and humidity in straw bale walls

Hello there from cool but getting warmer Canada?

A little while ago I read some information on the subject of convection within straw bale walls and would like to know if this is a resolved issue in Northern Europe ?

Hasit been established with support from testing or evidence of problems that this phenomena exists in the straw bale world ? I am not a scientist so I cannot reach a conclusion from scientific data myself but I could understand simple terms?8)

I hope this will be possible as there is much debate here on the subject and there has been no testing here as far as I know. The idea that bale walls arein fact likely to rot without there being barriers in between each course is worrying some people!

Thank you all for your consideration

Michael Lough