[Strawbale] info request

Hi there,

My name is Joyce and I am currently an Ma student in environmental architecture. I live at the centre for alternative techonolgy in Wales and am a friend of Bee Rowans. I am very interested in building projects across Europe this summer to get some practical, hands-on  experiance. Do you know of any projects I could work on, paid or voluntary?

I would be very grateful to be get any info I might have.

best wishes, Joyce