Re: [Strawbale] SB Suiteble for animals?

I know of at least one animal shed a beautiful semi circular horse stable with a living roof in France. Pascal Thepaut can tell you much more about it. As far as I know the stucco is lime which is very normal practice for stables anyway. I also know about pigsty's but can not remember specific examples. One thing to keep in mind when making buildings for livestock is to make a sufficiently high toe up to raise the first course of bales from the floor surface to enable hosing down of the stable.

Greetings,

Rene Dalmeijer