Re: [strawbale] gathering 2002

Hi,

Life is not always that easy,...I' sure you know. I too would love to come to Slovenia for a
European SB Conference,   many of the the (emails) we have seen  tell me that us is a not all
that easy. I'll spare you my analyzing and will say I like Herberts suggestion.

I vote for Austria with Slovenia as a nostalgic second. And to make this voting somewhat
easier, I withdraw our French candidature (Wow, that has a heavy sound to it, no?;-)

I feel that the meeting is more important than the place. Herbert is an active member of this list
and of SB Austria (as is Astrid). I have confidence in them handling this meeting and they have
a group of Austrians to back them up. (They are also relatively close to Slovenia)

Some might feel that meeting once every two years is enough. I feel 1x year is better, it gives
more possibility to come to some of them. We don't all have to be present, and judging from
the activity on this list there are quite a few 'new' people into SB. Let's provide them with a place
to meet and I'm sure some 'oldies' will show up. It seems important that the date, place and
price are known well in advance so things can be planned/saved up for.

I also like Haralds 'wishlist' of what European gatherings should/could include.

Children, Wow, now that's a big topic. I have nothing against them, actually quite enjoy their
presence. Feel free to make and bring them is my feeling.  They usualy take care of
themselves, more or less

Have a good day,
Andre

"Ce message vous est envoyé par laposte.net - web : www.laposte.net/  minitel : 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,84 F TTC la minute)/ téléphone : 08 92 68 13 50 (2,21 F TTC la minute)"