Re: [strawbale] gathering 2002

This is becoming an interesting discussion about the place where the
next meeting will be. Slowenia seems to be out. Too bad.
Now the rest of Europe wants to have its chance. And all at once;-)
I´d suggest it should be somewhere in central Europe where you :
- have some interesting buildings to show in a radius of 1-2 hours
by     bus
- can organize a stimulating workshop for greenhorns
- can keep the prices for accomodation and catering affordable (
around   30 Euro per day) and have a camp ground for the low low cost
people
  and a hotel  nearby for older ( and richer)folks.
- you have plenty of room next to the accomodations for presentations
and the workgroups
- can be reached easily by public transport.
- have infrastructure like a video set, slide projector, overhead
projector and a computer.
Dont forget that we want the meeting not within the building season
( which is roughly from late spring to early autumn or say the time
without frost.)
Greetings, Harald