Re: [strawbale] Number of Strawbale Houses per country?

Hello Harald and all the other Baleheads,

isn't it typicall for our german mentalitiy to let some other nation do
the counting for our own strawbale-constructions? I feel really sorry
for that and want to apologize for all my fellow strawbalers here in
Germany.

However, I want to add three more german strawbale constructions to
complete the list that Harald started:

Junkershausen
Recklinghausen
Sieben Linden
Pommritz
Nümbrecht
Windeck Werfen
Reutlingen
Guhreitzen
Wagendorf Karow (Berlin)

Now it is up to me to ask: Who knows some others?

Cheers,
Jan