Van: owner-strawbale@eyfa... [mailto:owner-strawbale@eyfa...]Namens
Rene Dalmeijer
Verzonden: woensdag 14 november 2001 22:10
Aan: strawbale-l@eyfa...
Onderwerp: Re: [strawbale] Number of Strawbale Houses per country?

Hannes,

Regarding the Netherlands this is my guestimate.

1) Ouwerkerk
2) Hierden
3) Middelharnis
4) Koudum
5) Utrecht
6) Vreeland
7) Amsterdam
8) Swalmen
9) Hoenderloo

Some are not complete buildings but SB is main feature. Besides this there
are at least 2 other buildings I know of but do not know the status at
present like a SB caravan and a large farm shed. There might be some more SB
buildings but I do not know anything certain about them. There are plans to
build 2 SB structures for the Floriade flower show and another plan for a SB
cafe in Amsterdam.

Rene Dalmeijer
>From the reclaimed swamp at the mouth of the Rhine.

donate some food, press the button