[strawbale] Number of Strawbale Houses per country?

Dear Strawbale Builders,

Each Strawbale builder knows, that strawbale building works throughout the whole world and is not restricted to any special climate. To spread this massage among the public we want to show that there are many strawbale
houses in countires with dry climates and also in countries with cold, wet or hot climates.
Therefore we would need the number of strawbale buildings of each country. We know, that the exact number of houses is not easy to determine. But it would be very helpful tu us, if one, who is familiar with the
strawbale activities in his country, could give us an estimation about the number of existing houses built with straw.
Please, send your reply to:
contact@grat....ac.at
Thank you
Best regards
Hannes
PS: We will inform you about the results of this little survey.

--
DI Hannes Hohensinner
GrAT

Tel: ++43/1/588 01 49 523