Re: [strawbale] Spiral House/Last chance this year

Hi, Barbara,

Although I can't come to work, could you send us something of a description
of this project with photos (in .tif format, 300 dpi (3x5 photo)) for a
future issue of TLS.

And, I'd be very glad to receive news and notes from your association for
the European Rumblings section or a gleanings from all the worldwide sb
associations section of TLS in the future, as I take over the managing
editor-ship.

Hope all is going well with you,

Joyce Coppinger
ReBuild Associates, SBAN/MASBA (our new regional sb association for central
states region in USA is MidAmerica Straw Bale Association)
and now TLS
jc10508@alltel...