[strawbale] Gathering in Austria?

Title: Gathering in Austria?
Dear strawbale-friends
I donŽt know if the discussion now shows a significant tendency for a strawbale-gathering in Austria next year.
If it is so, weŽd like to arrange a gathering (maybe together with Global 2000, Lisa Walcher and GrAT/TU Vienna) in
a) soon springtime or
b) late autumn
I think, our neighbours in Slovenia, Chech Rep. and Hungary will be interested too to visit some strawbale-houses in the region (there are 16 SB-houses now in different techniques in Austria, 12 of it near Vienna).
We could even arrange a workshop esp. for interested people in Austria and Eastern Europe.
So if you all are interested in a gathering in Austria, we are too...
Best wishes
Herbert Gruber
asbn austrian strawbale network
herbert & astrid gruber