Re: [strawbale] talking about foundation and construction

OOps yes.
Been so busy finishing off last minute details, forgot to tell you all about
first the document, available for free to download from our website (about
60 pages).
Will also be available as a book from April, available from Green Books,
bookshops, or from me.

I'd be very glad to have any thoughts, comments etc you may have.
Best wishes,
Barbara

Amazon Nails: Strawbale building, training, consultancy, empowerment.
                   www.strawbalefutures.org.uk

Watch out for the book: Building With Straw Bales available from Green Books
in April!

    Warning! Strawbale building can seriously transform your life!