[strawbale] Some SB stuff from California

Hi all,

Coralie are finishing up our USA\Mexico-SB-trip in a few days.
I`ll write a bit of a report on it later on. Here are some
reply`s on some questions of late.

*I believe there are about 40 SB houses/structures that are
known in France. The oldest (house) being buildt in 1921 and
still in great shape.
The 8-9 december we will host the French SB gathereing and I
will try to get a more exact number. I also intend to get ALL
of those houses in the Bill Christensen list somewhere in
December.

*I have proposed to hold a European SB meeting at our place
(France) next fall. It was meant as a suggestion to be
discussed in the Slovenia meeting. At that point in time I was
not aware that the 2001 AUTUM Slovenia meeting was cancelled. I
do not mean to compete with Slovenia but of course our door is
open if need be.

*For those in Spain who would like to know about workshops heck
out our website for workshops in France
www.la-maison-en-paille.com
But I`m sure many other workshops will be published on this
list as summer will aproach.
When I get home I will sent you some email addresses of some
other people interested in SB in Spain that I did not see on
Herberts list. Jolien (Dutch) has given the first SB workshop
in Spain that I know of last summer. Looks like SB Spain is
about to take off!!!!!!!

Well, that is it for now, tomorrow is thanksgiving and the day
after we`ll be visiting our last American SB houses before
making our way back home to Holland and then France. 20 rolls
of slide film and some 15 hours of video will come back with
us, so expect to see many more SB pictures on our website later
in the winter.

Later,
Andre

"Ce message vous est envoyé par laposte.net - web : www.laposte.net/  minitel : 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,84 F TTC la minute)/ téléphone : 08 92 68 13 50 (2,21 F TTC la minute)"