[strawbale] Mongolia

Hello everyone,

I recieved this email from Builders Without Borders director
Joe Kenedy. Maybe one of you may find it of interest.
*******************
BWB Steering committee member Susan Klinker asked me to send
the following job announcement out to you all. Be well, and
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans.

Warm regards,

Joe Kennedy

The United Nations Development Programme is seeking a Project
Advisor to support a $1.3 million straw-bale housing project in
Mongolia. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience
designing or building straw-bale housing (preferably in cold
climates), working with private homeowners and builders, and
promoting energy-efficient and ecologically-friendly building
technologies in general. The Project Advisor must be fluent in
English and computer-literate, and should preferably have work
experience in project management and in developing countries
(preferably in a transitional economy). The posting will be for
one year, with the possibility of extension. Interested and
qualified persons should send an application letter and CV no
later than 15 December, 2001 to Gordon Johnson, UNDP Mongolia,
P.O. Box 49/207, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia by fax (976-11-326221)
or e-mail (gordon.johnson@undp...).

"Ce message vous est envoyé par laposte.net - web : www.laposte.net/  minitel : 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,84 F TTC la minute)/ téléphone : 08 92 68 13 50 (2,21 F TTC la minute)"