[strawbale] official testing

Hello,

For an article for a  construction fair, here in France, we provided info on SB construction. They wanted to know where official testing has been done on SB walls.
Fire, pressure, sheer, wind etc.

They would like to know in which country and by whom. (Name and address to contact). Any input would be greatly appreciated (on short notice if possible).

Bye,
Andre

La Maison en Paille
Information Center on ECO-LOGIC Habitat

Andre & Coralie de Bouter
Le Trezidoux
16290 Champmillon
Charente, France
Tel. (0)5 45 66 27 68

la-maison-en-paille.com@laposte...
www.la-maison-en-paille.com

We are currently building our Straw Bale house/'hotel' to receive people for guided tours, Straw Bale workshops, as well as other workshops.
We also work on a (copyright free) CDrom on Natural Construction.