[strawbale] 4th European straw-bale Gathering and Workshop; Slowenia 2001

Dear Stojan!

Thank you for the invitation to the ESBN Gathering in Slowenia.
I already read the programme and would like to ask you, if the point
"Presentations of  what we have done in this year" will also include
presentations from the participants of other countries, showing their
work and activities?
And do you have planned to make a report of the gathering?

I think it would be a good supplementation to the practical part of the
gathering, if there are presentations describing the situation of straw
bale building in each country. We had a very interesting one by Martin
Oehlmann at the Straw Bale Building Symposium at the end of june in
Austria. His presentation provided a good overview of the European
situation. At the gathering in Slowenia with participating strawbuilders
from all over Europe very detailed Information could be exchanged and
put together in a report.

We will of course give an input.

With best regards
Hannes