[strawbale] Bewerbung als Lehmbauer

Hello, my name is Frank Andresen. I am an active german clay builder, offering me and my skills.
In '86 I started to use clay and fibers for building purpose. Since '96 I work half time in the U.S..From Maine to California I practise and teach a variety of clay building techniques. I'm also in a close relationship to the american strawbale movement. As part of my work, 9 strawbale houses have been plastered in cooparation with the owners.
Some of my advocats, besides my customers, are Bill & Athena Steen, Matts Myrmann & Judy Knocks and Catherine Wanek.
Here in Germany I work as a subcontractor for different projects and companies.
My practical and theoretical knowledge includes the organisation and execution of european clay building techniques and the imparting of know how through instructions, workshops, slide shows and literature. My abilities stretch from the use of traditional methods to modern applications, like:
Wattle & daub (wickerwork), a variety of different floor and ceiling infill techniques, the wellerbau (cob like), the production and use of solid and light-clay bricks, blocks and panels, several light-clay infills and all variations of clay and lime plasters, including surface treatment & design.
I am familiar with the use of reed mats and burlap fabric, as with the manufacturing of  ready mixed products, DIY mixtures and the appropiate machine technology and equipment.
References include labour at privat residences (half timbered houses, also brick), multi store houses (old and new), monesteries and castles, eco villages and even locations like the International Airport Düsseldorf. More information material is available on request.
Well, concrete I am looking for projects and building sites all over the world. From november
till spring '02 , I am willing to go wherever me and my skills could be of use.
Any kinds of contacts and offers are appreciated. Thanks.
Sincerly     Frank Andresen

adress:
Frank Andresen
Kiefernstrasse 25