[strawbale] 4.th european gathering in Slowenia; lower costs

Hello all of strawbalers!

After the suggestions about high costs for the gathering ( Simon, thank you ! ), I have try to find new possibilities. And it is done.
We have get some donations and some things I have changed. I have arrange  lower honorarium with the musicians, the cross country cruising we will organize with cars,...
Now the costs are more acceptable.

Welcome!

EXPERIENCED STRAWBALERS !

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT  YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ON THE GATHERING !
WHO AND WHAT..... WILL BE REPRESENTED !?
WHAT OF EQUIPMENT DO YOU NEED?

Thank You!

Stojan