Re: [strawbale] Fwd: 4th Kosovo Report - Sept. 2, 2001

Hello Catherine , hello Lois, hello fellow bale heads, I could imagine
to go to the Kosovo and join Lois, but not before christmas, since I
will be very busy until then.
To all of you: So, if anyone of you  could do it earlier, dont hesitate!
It needs to be done!
I will stand by to go right after christmas. Or join in then.
To Lois: Sorry I know, that coming after christmas is very late, hope
you find someone right away.  Anyway, do you have plans how to build the
house? Are there people that could prepare a foundation? How big should
it be? Last year I facilitated as a trainer, building a 350 square foot
house, that was  meant to be an example for a post earthquake
rehabitation shelter in Turkey. We build it within 3 weeks. Would this
size be big enough? Could send some e-fotos.
Be hugged!
 Harald Wedig