[strawbale] Introduction.

Greetings baleheads,
                               My name is Chris Tugby  from Hertfordshire, England. Most people call me "Chug".
I was bitten by strawbale bug in the summer of "99" and have since been involved in 1 building project in Wiltshire, England which was also my second experience of lime plastering having previously attended one of Simon Pratt's workshops at Redfield in Buckinghamshire. Which is where I met many of you during the European gathering last year. I have recently started work on my own strawbale building (round 7m diameter,cozy) on our smallholding in Buckinghamshire.
I am also a contact along with Barbara Jones for The British strawbale Building Association. Please feel free to contact me.