[Strawbale] best position for moisture sensors in bale walls

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Wed Mar 26 22:20:13 CET 2014

Many thanks Derek,

I dug through my archives today and the paper I was thinking of was:

The Hygrothermal Environment and Potential for Mold Growth within a
Straw Bale Wall

Kyle Holzhueter and Koji Itonaga

Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering/November 2010/499

Unfortunately, they come to the opposite conclusion to Serious Strawbale
as to the most likely location for rot! So I'm not much wiser as to
where best to locate my limited number of sensors.

Thanks anyway,
Dave