[Strawbale] Clay plastering in Spain.

Chuski zentolo chuski.zentolo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 11:05:01 CET 2014

Hi Paul,

a friend advised me to go to places with tradition working with clay, like
Felanitx o Portol, and ask to the local people. You can contact with
potters and they can help you.
Pere Coll is a potter there:
http://www.ollersdeportol.com/olleria.php?lng=es&id=13

I hope it can help you.

BR,
Jesús.

2014/1/8 valentina maini <vmaini at mac.com>

> Dear Paul,
> there are at least two companies in spain with ready bags of clay plaster
> ecoclay and embarro
> ;-)
> any further comments please don't doubt in sending me a mail
> best regards, valentina
>
> Valentina Maini
> arquitectura próxima
> www.valentinamaini.net
> t.933197631 <933917631>
> twitter: @vmaini
> plaça sant pere 9, 4º
> 08003 barcelona

> Use, disclosure, distribute, print or copy of this communication is
> prohibited by law. If you received this email in error please notify the
> sender and then delete it.
>
> El 07/01/2014, a las 13:08, paul escribió:
>
> Hello.
>
> I have a customer here in Finland building a house in Ibiza and would like
> us to come and do the plastering works for him there. We would need to
> source the clays from Spain as they apparently do not have anything readily
> available in Ibiza. I was wondering if any of you Spainish clay friends
> would be interested to help out on such a project and if you would have any
> contacts where we could buy the clays from?
>
> All interest welcome and appreciated.
> Thanks
>
> Best regards,
> *Paul Lynch / Manager*
>

> *The Natural Building Company Oy L&G Pajupuhdistamo Oy*
> Dalgatan 10, 10300 Karis
>
> +358 44 2509663
> *paul at naturalbuilding.fi <paul at naturalbuilding.fi>*
> Skype address - paul.g.lynch
>
> *www.naturalbuilding.fi <http://www.naturalbuilding.fi/>*
> Face Book - The Natural Building Company
> Y-tunnus 2254617-8
>
> *L&G Pajupuhdistamo Oy*
> *www.pajupuhdistamo.fi <http://www.pajupuhdistamo.fi/>*
>
> *www.pilerensning.dk <http://www.pilerensning.dk/>*Y-tunnus 2440153-8

P Before printing, think about the environment !