[Strawbale] Straw bale building survey

Brojan, Larisa Larisa.Brojan at fa.uni-lj.si
Mon May 13 01:48:56 CEST 2013

Dear straw bale building owners!

I am doing a PhD. research in straw bale building at University of Massachusetts, Amherst and University of Ljubljana. During the past academic year it was a great privilege for me to meet some of you personally. I have learned a lot from you. By sending you the survey (please see the link below), I would like to learn some more from those who I will not be able to meet personally. All the survey questions are addressed specifically to you - straw bale building owners and your building/living experience.

I would like to ask you kindly to take few minutes of your time (5-10 min) and complete the survey you can access on the following link:

 http://www.makesurvey.net/cgi-bin/survey.dll/E475DA25B9AC497CB5AEB81B05FB3867

Thank you in advance for your time and effort!

Kindest regards, Larisa Brojan