[Strawbale] certification of straw bales

asbn asbn at baubiologie.at
Tue Mar 5 14:15:26 CET 2013

Yes, certainly Max, I agree with you completely, there are much more
tests made in Europe.
I am sorry, I just wanted to mention, that there are a lot of tests,
e.g. the ones in Germany and Austria.

And it is a shame, that we all have to do the tests in each country of
Europe again and again, to proof the quality of straw bales.

I want to add a big scale fire test made in France, but as this test
is written in french,
so I just partly understand (yet I spoke with our partners Les
Compaillons in France).

all the best
Herbert
asbn - austrian strawbale network