[Strawbale] (no subject)

Andrés Varela varelandres at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:02:22 CEST 2013

My name is Andres Varela from Argentina and i´m strongly considering building my
own house with JUMBO bales this October. Honestly ist´s impossible for
me to contact
you in person or take any of you workshops. This is the reason why I
ask you via mail
if you could give me any guidance, recommendations, planning designs,
or anything you
feel might be useful. I have many doubts on how to make the basis
platform because the
Jumbo Bales are heavier and I was planning to use TIRES.
Thank you very much and congratulations for all what you´re making!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Andres