[Strawbale] Election for ESBG 2013 host

Bane M. Prvanovic house at beocity.net
Fri Mar 16 09:30:57 CET 2012

Dear All,

Thanks for you effort and dedication to make election. I hope that all of you who will participate Poland event will be satisfied.

We will continue to share our achievements in all of our projects related to SBB through this network.

Opening of Call for Design of Public Venue for performing art at Ada Ciganlija in Belgrade, Serbia will be announced to all of you immidiately after finishing regulations for location with authorities.

We will promote our WENECO System at Innovact 2012. which take place in Reims - France, 27. and 28. March 2012. More info about Innovact at http://www.innovact.com/en/rubrique1.html

Expecting that French and German balers near Reims have enough time and possibility to visit us at Innovact, we will be more than happy to meet any of you there.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Bane M. Prvanovic