[Strawbale] Radiating earth

Max Vittrup Jensen Max at PermaLot.org
Thu Jun 21 12:20:07 CEST 2012

Sara,

It was discussed in the 'Talking Natural Homes' FB group, and Andre
Daniel-'Strawnsheim' (April 18 at 9:53pm ) concluded this:
"Awww alright I justed checked the website of the Helmholtz Institute
in Munich. They were the ones who conducted the study and my guess is
that those Spiegel nuts just got the scientific background completely
wrong. They are studying the co...nsequences of thoron inhalation in
indoor spaces. And since Thoron is basically a byproduct of dispersing
radon.....well I'm guessing they were talking about radon problems
we're all already aware of....journalism.....what can you say"
http://www.facebook.com/groups/naturalhomes/441673649181214/

In addition you may want to read in this Linked in group for SB
professionals about electro signals in SB/earth houses:
http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=2754991&type=member&item=109742753&qid=9af01de0-7224-469d-961d-a7831f63feba&trk=group_most_popular-0-b-ttl&goback=.gde_2754991_member_109742753.gmp_2754991

Cheers,
Max Vittrup Jensen
www.jen-sen.cz - www.permamax.blogspot.com - www.facebook.com/permalotbook