[Strawbale] Radiating earth

Sara Tommerup stommerup at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 11:36:44 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,
There is a real concern that radiation from earth in buildings are at
harmful levels, especially in Germany and china. I would like to hear
what you know and think of it as I am contacted by nervous clients
about the matter. I have a hard time finding information on the
subject. A German article was describing the high levels of radiation
as being a big contributor to lung cancer which has freaked out the
German population as it has a large amount of earthen houses. It is
Thoron that is the suspect.
If you know about how to stop radiation from walls, like paints or
wall paper, etc, let me know also.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sara Tommerup