[Strawbale] quick and efficient ?

Tomáš Znamenáček tomas.znamenacek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 20:59:49 CEST 2012

On 18. 7. 2012, at 20:54, Dave Howorth wrote:

> If you just want to keep them for next year then keep it simple. Put some old pallets on the ground to keep the moisture away from the bales (or else be prepared for the bottom row to be unusable). (…) Then put a tarp over the top.

Do you have practical experience with the tarp? My experience with tarp says it won’t last the whole winter, or it’s going to be a lottery. An unused barn is a win, but I guess that’s obvious and Martin doesn’t have an access to one.

T.

--
Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best. –Henry Van Dyke