[Strawbale] European Strawbale Building, ESBG and the share of experiences

Brian Waite brian at brianwaite.co.uk
Sat Feb 18 00:30:05 CET 2012

Paul, thank you, about time it's all put in proportion. There are many ways to "skin a rabbit"- we all have our pet ideas but it's better to be a little bit "green" than not at all. Surely pragmatism must rule unless you are a fully committed to the "knit your own sandals" brigade. Recently I have been reading the first two lines of the e-mails and hitting the delete button.
Brian
www.strawbalehouse.co.uk