[Strawbale] Fw: industrialization of bale wall construction

asbn asbn at baubiologie.at
Wed Feb 15 18:04:18 CET 2012

Max

You can try to make the future of ESBG your own,
pretending that there are no competent networkers in Europe...
but you don't hopefully have the power to exclude me from an open discussion
list...
Otherwise I would doubt on its democratic basic attitudes.

Terms like " Go to hell " on such a list should be a reason for exclusion,
although my own democratic attitudes forbid me to vote for that.

What I wanted to say with a harmless sentence like "Yes, I think Max
conversion is really astonishing..." is, that we had a big discussion on
ESBG in Belgium (2009) about industrialization and certification of
strawbales and as far as I remember, you were against these trends...
Nothing more, personally I think, that having a different opinion to
yesterday is only a sign of open-mindedness and nothing bad.
We learn each day and if we know better it would be silly to repeat our old
opinions and prejudices...

Mit lieben Grüßen
Herbert Gruber
--
asbn - austrian strawbale network
Österreichisches Netzwerk für Strohballenbau
Email: asbn at baubiologie.at
http://www.baubiologie.at