[Strawbale] Strawbale Construction in Ghana

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Wed Aug 29 15:29:41 CEST 2012

Builders Without Borders http://builderswithoutborders.org/ is an international network of ecological builders, who may be able to provide information and guidance to this and other projects.  It is not a large, well-funded foundation, like some of the other "Without Borders" organizations, but members have a lot of expertise that they are willing to share.  Natural Building Network http://nbnetwork.org/ is another possible resource for expertise and information.

Derek

On Aug 28, 2012, at 11:46 PM, Martin Stengel wrote:

> Dear friends!
>
> We are actually running an Ecovillage Design Education with 33 people from more than 20 countries here in the ecovillage of Siebenlinden.
>
> Amongst them are several people from African countries. One of them is Fati from Ghana. She is very interested in starting strawbale construction in her country, and we are now looking for somebody, who might be interested in getting in contact with her with the intention to cooperate and support a first project in Ghana. We have several contacts to very ambitious and well interlinked change activists in Ghana, that certainly could be of help too, but lack the knowledge about straw bale construction.
>
> Please reply to me, have this calls you or you might know somebody.
>
> Thanks a lot.
> Martin Stengel
> Ecovillage of Siebenlinden
> Germany