[Strawbale] Tire footing

JUAN MANUEL SUAREZ RIVAS tamanduja at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 12:56:03 CEST 2012

Derek Friend!

First, thank you for answering and give your opinion, I want to get going
with the house of tools, but the questions you pose are practically also
come from the traditional construction industry, I have had before the
crisis three construction companies, the change in philosophy of not using
concrete and have always built on a good foundation base houses still me as
it is a trauma to see if it really works constructed on a compacted gravel
base and drainage ... I'm still not security I need to start the project.

Thanks again
Juan Manuel