[Strawbale] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Piet Jensen piet at pandabygg...
Mon May 30 09:21:02 CEST 2011

Amit Kvint. Who are you.?    Panda Bygg v/ P. Jensen

From: Amit Kvint via LinkedIn
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 11:26 PM
To: Catarina Pinto
Subject: [Strawbale] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

      LinkedIn
      Amit Kvint requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
      Catarina,

      - Amit

                  Accept
           View invitation from Amit Kvint

      WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH AMIT KVINT BE A GOOD IDEA?

      Have a question? Amit Kvint's network will probably have an answer
      You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Amit Kvint and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

      © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

          European strawbale building discussion list

      Send all messages to:
      Strawbale at amper....muni.cz

      Archives, subscription options, etc: