[Strawbale] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

mkdurham Durham origamickiteflyer at gmail...
Tue May 31 01:40:02 CEST 2011

I am a strawbale listserv member.  From the USA.  I have a feeling you have
mixed me up with Catarino Pinto (or someone has hacked in to spam me).

Anyhow, my name is Kathryn Durham.

All the best!