[Strawbale] BBB CAD design help

Lindsey Round-Turner lroundturner at googlemail...
Thu Mar 10 20:28:01 CET 2011

Hi Max,

I've looked at the drawings sent and the image of the house you sent a link
to.  I need details like number of bedrooms. bathrooms, general kitchen
layout and the layout of rooms.  Please can you invite me in to skype
again.....we'll chat in a bit, thanks

Linz

On 1 March 2011 10:46, Max Vittrup Jensen <Max at permalot...> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Someone indicated on the ESBG survey that they would be happy to help draw
> up a load bearing big bale house, however didn't leave his email.  I now
> have the basic concept and external dimensions but need it all well made for
> building permit before the ESBG. The architect I worked with turns out to
> work too slow and wanting a fortune.
>
> Anyone interested as a professional challenge and a ticket to a free post
> ESBG workshop?
> Please reply to my personal email.
>
> Cheers,
> Max