[Strawbale] BBB CAD design help

Pawel Sroczynski p.sroczynski at cohabitat...
Tue Mar 1 11:49:16 CET 2011

2011/3/1 Max Vittrup Jensen <Max at permalot...>

> Hi there,
>
> Someone indicated on the ESBG survey that they would be happy to help draw
> up a load bearing big bale house, however didn't leave his email.  I now
> have the basic concept and external dimensions but need it all well made for
> building permit before the ESBG. The architect I worked with turns out to
> work too slow and wanting a fortune.
>
> Anyone interested as a professional challenge and a ticket to a free post
> ESBG workshop?
> Please reply to my personal email.
>
> Cheers,
> Max

Hello Max,

Could you send me the concept and deadlies ?

CHeers,
--
Paweł Sroczyński
Studio Architektury Naturalnej

mobile: +48606484141
www:    http://www.cohabitat.net/
skype:  pawelsroczynski
http://www.facebook.com/CohabitatGroup

Integrating nature, technology and humanity.