[Strawbale] Alternative tightening materials

Dave Howorth dave at howorth....uk
Wed Mar 9 00:35:48 CET 2011

On Mon, 2011-03-07 at 21:47 +0100, Mark Depreeuw wrote:
> hELLO.
>  this is a picture with the joint between strawbale and the floor, a
> very delicat connection fot the airtightness.

That's a nice looking house, as well as an interesting detail :)

I see some more general photos of houses and other buildings on your
website. Are there any more photos of constuction details? Or diagrams
or text! The airtightness and specific energy demand would also be
interesting.

I'm curious how you handle the timber framing and the electrical box,
for example.

Thanks, Dave

PS I love the cardboard tube construction!