[Strawbale] Alternative tightening materials

Sara Tommerup stommerup at gmail...
Wed Mar 9 13:16:21 CET 2011

Thank you very much, Mark,
Could you please give me a bit of description of what I am looking at.
The name and type of material: the floor, the strawbale and the tape
connecting it. There is some paper down as well, is that a part of it?

kindly

sara