[Strawbale] Research resources needed

Dave Howorth dave at howorth....uk
Sun Jun 19 17:31:10 CEST 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-14 at 21:17 +0100, strawman at navenby... wrote:
> Hi folks, I am looking at straw bale construction as an option to build
> some low-cost, possibly passive house compliant, homes in East Anglia,
> UK. Can anyone kindly point me at some research resources to get me on my
> way? Thanks.
> Navenby

Hmm, no replies so far, but then your email address looks like a
possible troll. strawman has multiple meanings, of course, and Navenby
is in North Kesteven district where there are already has some straw
bale houses that match your description. So you might get more response
if you enter into the spirit and use your real name.

Meanwhile, there's a good list of resources at
<http://thelaststraw.org/resources/index.html> and for straw bale
passivhaus you might want to check out the s-house.

Cheers, Dave