[Strawbale] (no subject)

Bane M. Prvanovic house at beocity...
Fri Jun 17 17:29:46 CEST 2011

Marko,

I will appreciate meeting with you. I am the company owner and investor for 4.400 sqm straw bale industrial facility in Serbia.

Expecting your personal contact info, I am sending you my best regards.

Bane M. Prvanovic
www.housefasade.com
www.dragongpb.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marko Stepanovic
  To: strawbale at amper....muni.cz
  Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 2:29 PM
  Subject: [Strawbale] (no subject)

  School is ending soon for a Building Management (FGM-union) in Belgrade, and I will graduate from Straw bale construction system of construction technology. I would like to know where the ongoing construction of a facilityunder the system Straw Bale, would love to visit him or helped build. I am aware that the site of this system and that line is somewhere in Europe. In anticipation I remain. Thanks.

      European strawbale building discussion list

  Send all messages to:
  Strawbale at amper....muni.cz

  Archives, subscription options, etc: