[Strawbale] (no subject)

Andrew Morrison Andrew at StrawBale...
Fri Jun 17 17:45:36 CEST 2011

Dear Bane,

I would be very interested in doing an interview about you and your straw
bale enterprises for our StrawBale.com newsletter to talk about straw bale
in Serbia.  Also, I have taken a look at your DragOn Sprayer info and I
would like to do a write up about it as well on our site as people are
always looking for solutions for plaster application.

You can contact me directly at

gabriella at strawbale...

Very best wishes,

Gabriella

2011/6/17 Bane M. Prvanovic <house at beocity...>

> **
> Marko,
>
> I will appreciate meeting with you. I am the company owner and investor for
> 4.400 sqm straw bale industrial facility in Serbia.
>
> Expecting your personal contact info, I am sending you my best regards.
>

> Bane M. Prvanovic
> www.housefasade.com
> www.dragongpb.com

Andrew Morrison
Consultant, Teacher, Inspiring Change

 <http://www.beyourowncontractortraining.com/>
Get Your Straw Bale Construction Questions Answered at:
www.StrawBale.com <http://www.strawbale.com/>
Sign Up For a Seven Day Straw Bale Construction Workshop Near You at:
www.StrawBaleWorkshops.com <http://www.strawbaleworkshops.com/>
Find the Educational DVDs you Need to Learn Straw Bale Construction at:
www.LearnStrawBale.com
Learn the Secrets to Successful Home Construction:
www.BeYourOwnContractorTraining.com<http://www.beyourowncontractortraining.com/>

Follow Me on Twitter: AStrawBaleTeach