[Strawbale] A request that came to DCAT from Switzerland

festschneckenburger fest.schneckenburger at t-online...
Thu Jun 16 21:24:33 CEST 2011

Hello Lisa and Louis Papadopoulos,

this is THE first Adress and RollsRoyce in CH:

                                Kontakt:
.....ATELIER WERNER SCHMIDT ::: Areal Fabrica 117, CH-7166 TRUN SCHWEIZ

        TEL.: 0041 (0)81 943 25 28/31 FAX.: 0041 (0)81 94 32 528

                  eMail: info at atelierwernerschmidt...

                      www.atelierwernerschmidt.ch

With best wishes for your project,

Dipl.-Ing. Eckart Fest