[Strawbale] Spanish Language Book about SB now available/ Ya disponible en Amazon libro en castellano sobre Construcción con Paja

Lars Keller larskeller at gmail...
Sun Jan 30 17:28:03 CET 2011

I already bought one Rikke, while running a workshop on masonry heaters in
the Basque country :-)
It is an awesome book. Well done to you and Maren.
Greetings,
Lars

On 29 January 2011 13:05, Rikki Nitzkin <rikkinitzkin at earthlink...> wrote:

> Hi all/ Hola,
>
> Just to let you all know that the book "Casas de Paja: una guía para
> autoconstructores" (SB houses: a self-builder's guide) is now available on
> Amazon. It is a 250pg. color book "how to" book about SB building written by
> me and Maren Termens ...
>
> -------
>
> Sólo para que sepan que ya está disponible en Amazon el libro "Casas de
> Paja: una guía para autoconstructores" . Son 250 pag. en color. Es un libro
> práctico sobre construcción con paja escrito por mi y Maren Termens...
> ------
>

> http://www.amazon.com/Casas-Paja-Spanish-Rikki-Nitzkin/dp/8461424069/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1296299459&sr=1-1
>
> salud y paz,
>
> Rikki Jennifer Nitzkin
>
> Self-builder;  education and consultation in Straw Bale building and Earth
> Plaster
> rikkinitzkin at earthlink...
> www.rikkinitzkin.wordpress.com
> 0034 657 33 51 62
> Aulás, Lerida (Spain)
>
> Coordinator Spanish Straw Bale Network
> www.casasdepaja.org
> info at casasdepaja...
>
> "We have the Right and Responsibility to Create the World we Want to Live
> in"

skype
jomorandin
lars.friland

jomorandin at gmail...
larskeller at gmail...

www.dr.dk/DR2/Friland/Familierne/Jo+og+Lars/

Home +45 8668 0505
Jo      +45 2390 0924 (mobile/handy)
Lars   +45 2024 0505 (mobile/handy)

Jo Morandin, Jamilla, Asger & Lars Keller
Friland 12 B
8410 Rønde
Danmark