[Strawbale] Judy Knox

RT archilogic at yahoo...
Tue Dec 27 02:50:39 CET 2011

I had neither the honour nor the privilege of meeting Judy in person but
rather, just had a handful of opportunities to exchange emails with her.

In those few missives, it was obvious to me that I was communicating with
a person who was interested in working towards the Greater Good -- a
person for which the Ego was of no consequence -- a person who struck me
as being one who one who did not need to speak loudly in order for her
voice to resonate deeply .

Nor did I ever have the pleasure of meeting Matts in person, merely having
exchanged just as few emails with him.

Nevertheless, it was obvious to me that these two were inextricably bound
-- hearts, minds and souls -- by a selfless love that was reflected
outwards, touching and illuminating many, all around this globe.

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom

< A r c h i L o g i c  at  Y a h o o  dot  c a  >
(manually winnow the chaff from my edress if you hit "reply")