[Strawbale] [FWD] GSBN goes (semi) public

RT archilogic at yahoo...
Wed Dec 21 17:35:44 CET 2011

After seeing Tom Peeters' comment about there being "too many stupid
people in the world" in response to the Alberquerky Derelict's posting re:
a Christmas lighting contest, it occurred to me that I had not seen the
message sent out by the Wild Bill-bob Christensen, the Ted Turner of
Greenbuilding, (appended below) in this week's Euro SB List email.

Now, whether this was due to a small oversight on Bill-bob's part or a
long-festering Murrican colonial prejudice against the European homeland
who provided the many millions of persecuted, downtrodden, weary,etc. who
populated the Colonies, I don't know. You'll have to ask him.

However, whatever Bill-bob's reason for not copying the Euro SB List on
the message, I find it just as curious as to why members of the GSBN list
who are also subscribed to this Euro SB List, did not feel compelled to
forward a copy of the message.  If one were the suspicious type, one might
suspect that there was some sort of shadowy global conspiracy afoot but
you'll have to ask Andre about that.

PS: For those whose first language is not English and may not see that the
above comments were made with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek ...
well, then I don't know what to say.