[Strawbale] Green roofs on strawbale buildings

zac solomons zac.solomons at gmail...
Mon Sep 20 14:18:56 CEST 2010

Thanks Max and everyone else for your replies. No doubt it is a confusing
picture. As i understand it the most likely problem is that your render will
crack if it takes the load? It would be amazing if some big
building/engineering company did exhaustive testing of different straw bale
walls, then i could let go of the butterflies in my stomach. Still thinking
of maybe going with a lightweight roof, despite ingenious design solutions
like Max's i wonder if i am trying to fit a square peg in a round hole!

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Max Vittrup Jensen <max at permalot...>wrotke: