[Strawbale] Parallel chord trusses (was re: North American resources)

RT ArchiLogic at yahoo...
Fri Sep 10 19:15:34 CEST 2010

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 Stronzo di Nord wrote:
<jure.pozar at gmail...> wrote:

> But specifically on the subject of wood-framed SB infill structures ...

> Something to consider is the use of spaced framing members

I just realised that I neglected to mention that parallel chord trusses
are especially useful in the creation of roof structures where the roof
volume will be inhabited (in addition to their utility for wall framing).
Sorry eh ?
--
=== * ===
Rob Tom