[Strawbale] first results

Le Gabion legabion at free...
Tue Jun 29 11:21:36 CEST 2010

sibina ... a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I know 5 straw bale houses in Bulgaria
> They might be more.
>

> Gretings,
> Sibina Eftenova

Hello to all,

my name is Marie, I'm working in the association named "Le Gabion" in
France. I'm working on a survey of staw bale houses in our region
(Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur). At this point I have listed 54 houses
which is twice the amount found by Empreinte (found national survey).
This leads us to believe there are more than a thousand straw bale
houses today in France.

Marie pour le Gabion