[Strawbale] first results

Simon Blackbourn piemanek at gmail...
Fri Jun 18 16:36:54 CEST 2010

As far as I know there are two other strawbale houses in Romania:

In 1999 Simon Pratt (UK) and Cai & Jolien from Stro&co (NL) came to help us
build a strawbale house at a summer camp for orphans near the village of
Bogda. Here's a link to Google Maps showing roughly where it is:
http://bit.ly/abgQCc

As far as I know it was never completely finished due to some disputes over
ownership of the land.

There is also one which was completed, at Boteni, which is a village
somewhere close to Bucuresti I think.

Simon