[Strawbale] Mortgages on SB houses in the UK

Pablo Segundo Garcia pablo2garcia at gmail...
Fri Jul 9 21:18:10 CEST 2010

I might add with the most unknowledgability that the "fraudulent"
claim might have to do with the nature of the monetary claim.

I mean, if it falls down, they can say "it was load bearing!", but
maybe (maybe) if it burned down it would not matter if it was
loadbearing or wood structure for getting the money, if one can defend
in court that load bearing would have the same fire protection than a
wood structure filled with straw. Again only guessing, and it smells
like trouble, and would have to prove that on court.

Interesting discussion for the SB spring!!

Pablo